Saturday, January 12, 2013

Playdough

Pin It

This weekend I am fortunate to spend time with my granddaughter Jossalyn.


I love when she comes to visit!  Lately, every time she comes over she wants to make "playloh."  No, that wasn't a typo.  She calls it playloh................she is freaking cute!

I know this is different from my usual posts, but this is a fun way to cook with children and a great way to keep them busy afterwards!

Here is the recipe for playloh:

1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tablespoons cream of tartar
1 tablespoon oil
1 cup water
food coloring

Mix all of the ingredients and cook on low heat. 



As you stir and it cooks, it will tighten up into a ball.


Remove it from the pan and let it cool.  This will keep for several weeks in a Ziploc bag.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. that playloh worked in our house for hours and hours and hours.....always fun!!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!