Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tried and True Recipe #14

My summer decompression has started!  Yes, I'm still working but going into an empty office/school is not stressful at all!  I'm excited that it is summer!  I plan on devoting a lot of time to my blog and my family.

I loved the recipes this week.  I am always so inspired by your creativity and taste.  Here are two of my favorites:

Paint Splatter Birthday Cake by Cupcake-n-Bake

Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops With Black Garlic by A Kitchen Hoor
(That name cracks me up)!

Don't forget to grab a button!  If you are interested in being a co-host, drop me an email at rediscovermom@yahoo.com.
Remember the rules:

1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited
Have fun!

32 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jackie for another party. I wish you a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you linked up Winnie!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting, hope you've had a lovely weekend!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie, thank you for hosting the party this week on Memorial Day! I hope you enjoy today and the rest of the week.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! I got a chance to follow your blog - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting and Enjoy your Summer:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy recipes this week! Happy Monday to you. We linked up a terrific vegetable dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! I always like to see what you bring to the party.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting and letting me be a part of the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I found you Scott! I now follow you on google+

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting. Hope you like my NY Times Chocolate Chip cookies.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for checking out my recipe and inviting me to your party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by Kimberly! I hope to become fast friends!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower and would love a follow back at http://thenewmrsadventures.blogspot.com/. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. Thanks for inviting me to you lovely party! linked up and following you through Google. Would love for you to follow me back! http://www.livingbettertogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back! Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  13. Great party as always! I am so happy to see what others bring!


    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for inviting me over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the invite. Please join us on Facebook.

    https://www.facebook.com/CksFoodieFriends?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!