Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tried and True Recipes #11

Hello to all of you!  I hope you have had a WONDERFUL week.  School is winding down (I'm a school principal in my spare time - hahaha) and I am ready for summer!

Last week we had some great recipes linked up!  Here are a few of my favorites:

Disappearing Double Strawberry Cookies by A Handful of Everything
Big Mac Salad by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Spicy Rhubarb Jam by Turnips 2 Tangerines

Thanks for linking up everyone!  If anyone would like to co-host the party with me, that would be great!  If we can share our readers, maybe we can expand the party a little bit.  I don't want it to get too big, but a few more recipes would help us all!  Email me at:  rediscovermom@yahoo.com if you want to co-host.
Don't forget to grab a button and spread the news of the blog hop!

Remember the rules:

1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited

At the end of the week, I will pick out a few of my favorites! Spread the word - there are so many great blogs out there. Let's learn from each other!
 Loading InLinkz ...

30 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party Jackie :)
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jackie! Hope you have a great week! :)

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the old recipe Joy! Where do you find these old cookbooks?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lisa! Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for another great party! Your other job is as a principal! Very impressed!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know I really am crazy Cynthia! hahaha

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the party and the feature. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature and hosting this great party~ My son and daughter-in-law are both teachers and they are looking forward to the summer also:) Have a Great Week~Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting another fabulous party darlin'. And thank you so very much for featuring my Strawberry Cookies! Wohoo! I'm so excited :) Thank you! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your smile Krista! Glad you are here! Keep up the great work!

      Delete
  9. Just found you from A Handful of Everything! Thanks for hosting and I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you are here!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for inviting me over to your blog! I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you came by! Looking forward to getting to know you!

      Delete
  11. Jackie, thanks for inviting me and for hosting the party. Have a great week! ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful recipes this week. We linked up a terrific dip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Thanks for inviting me!! Glad you liked the ice cream :)
    ~Heather @ Sugar Dish Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a bunch for your fabulousness at this groovy party.... :) You rock!! Have a great week.

    hugs xx
    Crystelle

    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the invitation to join this fun party. Thanks too for hosting. Love the theme of your blog! I linked up two of my favorite peanut butter treats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the invite! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!