The thing I love about meatballs is that you can put anything in them and they still taste great. Well, almost anything...........
Italians love their meatballs! This recipe is a variation of my original meatball recipe. Here are the ingredients:
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Olive oil, 1/4 cup
- Shallots - 1 large shallot, minced
- Garlic - 4 cloves minced
- Parmesan Cheese - 1 cup shredded
- Parsely - chopped, 1/2 cup
- Basil - chopped, 1/4 cup
- Ground Beef - 1 pound
- Italian sausage, ground, 1/2 pound
- 1 egg
- Ricotta cheese - 1 cup
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
marinara sauce. If you aren't planning on serving these with sauce, finish cooking them in the oven.