Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tried and True Recipes #21

What a great week!  The weather has been wonderful and the garden is starting to produce a few things.  We had some great recipes this week - lots of sweets!  Here are two of my favorites:

Rolo Milkshake by Life With the Crust Cut Off

Katira by Treat and Trick

Time for a new week!  Don't forget to grab a button! 

Remember the rules:

1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited

Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I hope you have had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie for another party
    I wish you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! This week I brought my Daisy Cookies for your readers.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful recipes to choose from this week! Thank you for hosting. We linked up a great sandwich for you to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Rolo Milkshake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party. Great picks for your favorites.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie, how are you and did you have a nice summer? I hope everything is OK! I miss your recipes and blog parties. I was just wondering because I have not heard from you in a while. Take care.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks delicious, Jackie! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!