Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tried and True Recipes #15

What a week!  Horrible storms and a lot of rain.  Last year we were in a drought - I don't think that is the case anymore!  My tomato plants are loving it!

We had some great recipes linked up this week.  Here a three of my favorites:

 
Maine Blueberry Mascarpone Cheesebake by Living Better Together

Hooters Shrimp by CK's Foodie Friends

Homemade American Cheese by Coffee With Us 3

Ready for a new week?  Don't forget to grab a button!  If you are interested in being a co-host, drop me an email at rediscovermom@yahoo.com.
Remember the rules:

1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited
Have fun!



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, Jackie! Have a wonderful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Jackie~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie for another party. I wish you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie, thanks again for the link party this week. I hope you have a good week.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Jackie!

    By the way, we tried your Ricotta Meatballs over the weekend... AWESOME :)

    Have a great week,

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being such a great host! Have a lovely day!
    Cindy @Crazylou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive links at this delish party, my friend!! Thanks a bunch for hosting.... :)


    hugs xx Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the great party. Love the picks from last week.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for another wonderful party! I need to check out how to make cheese!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I am bringing my daughter's Oatmeal Raisinets Cookies to your party this week. I hope you will be able to join my linkup, as well. Hope you have a great rest of your week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!