There were some great recipes this week! The good news is that every week the party grows! I hope that all of you are checking each other's blogs out. I love looking at all of your blogs and reading your recipes. Here are a few of my favorites this week!
Four Cheese Profiteroles by It Bakes Me Happy
Home Made Donuts by Home To 4 Kiddos
Cinnamon Rasin Oatmeal Muffins by Courting Contentment
Thanks again for all of you that shared recipes. Help spread the word about this growing party!
Remember the rules:
1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited
At the end of the week, I will pick out a few of my favorites! Spread the word - there are so many great blogs out there. Let's learn from each other!