You have to love Missouri weather! Yesterday it was 55 degrees, today we are having a winter storm! So far, we have about 6 inches where I live, with more snow coming in tonight! I'm secretly praying for my spring break to start early!
Last weeks Tried and True Recipe party had some great recipes! Here are a few of my favorites!
Coconut Rice at At the Corner of Happy and Harried
Beef Taco Boats from My Turn For Us
Seafood Gumbo with Stone Crab by Soup Spice Everything Nice
Thanks to everyone that linked up! Spread the word. I know this is a small party but I like that because when I link to parties with dozens of recipes, it gets overwhelming! Let's keep this going!
Remember the rules:
1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited
At the end of the week, I will pick out a few of my favorites! Spread the word - there are so many great blogs out there. Let's learn from each other!