We had some great recipes this week. Here are a few of my favorites:
Flourless Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake from Something Sweet, Winnie's Blog
Turn Up the Heat Chipolte and Cilantro Dip from Your Homebased Mom
Guinness Bread from iMake2
Thanks to everyone for sharing some great recipes! Let's get ready for a new week!
Remember the rules:
1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited
At the end of the week, I will pick out a few of my favorites! Spread the word - there are so many great blogs out there. Let's learn from each other!