Needless to say, I haven't done a lot of cooking this week. Instead I've been going through boxes, and throwing out things I should have gotten rid of a long time ago.
Anyway, I your week was better than mine. Last week I put out a challenge for you. If you brought a friend to the blog, you and your friend would be eligible for a gift card. Thanks to all of you that participated!
The winners are......................Beth from The View From the Pew and Lucy from Coffee With Us 3. Congratulations ladies! I will be emailing you the details of your prize!
Now, onto the featured recipes. Once again, I learned so much from you. I loved reading about the Russian piroshki, making your own sausage, the chicken ravioli, and the rice from Sierra Leone! You are all so talented - every.single.one.of.you!
Here are a few of my favorites:
Taco Pizza from One Organic Mama
Lumpia from Spatulas On Parade
Toffee Apple Tartlets from With A Blast
Don't forget to grab a button and spread the news of the blog hop!
Remember the rules:
1. Link up a family recipe or craft
2. Please follow my blog - I'll follow you back
3. Please link to this post in your blogs-there is a button on my sidebar to make it easy
4. No spam, contests or giveaways please
5. Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving me permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on my social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts
6. Visit at least two of the links and comment on the page so the blogger knows you visited
At the end of the week, I will pick out a few of my favorites! Spread the word - there are so many great blogs out there. Let's learn from each other!