Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stuffed Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes

Pin It
Mmmmmm!  I just finished an excellent dinner!  I stuffed a chicken breast with spinach, cheese and topped it with sun dried tomatoes.  Here is how I did it:

Take a chicken breast and put it in a Ziploc bag.  Take a meat pounder and pound the chicken breast thin.


Add olive oil, salt and pepper to the bag.  Take the chicken breast out, and lay some spinach and cheese on the breast.  Roll the breast up and place in some bread crumbs.  I used Panko bread crumbs.

Spinach from my garden and Provel cheese!
 


In a sauce pan, melt some butter and olive oil.  Brown the chicken breast on each side.


Put in the oven on 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.  Top with chopped sun dried tomatoes.

Served over cheesy polenta! Mmmmm!
 
 
This dinner was fantastic!  Try it, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!